Services offered at this location:
- Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT), for eliminating a specific painful or disturbing emotion, or adjusting a specific physiological and/or behavioral experience. For more info about RRT, click here
Initial RRT session approx. 3 hours - $500
Follow-up RRT session (if needed) - $225
Additional RRT session (different topic) - $400
Armed Service Members, Law Enforcement Officers, and Firemen - active, retired, on leave, etc. always receive an 'Appreciation For Your Service Discount' on RRT sessions
Insurance will not cover fees for these session. They are designed to provide immediate relief of the targeted issue.
- Traditional, insurance based Weekly Therapy incorporating pieces of RRT, for ongoing emotional growth and working through difficult relationship issues.
Hourly session - $175
Additional half hour add on to regular session - $85 (generally private pay)
Phone calls/Reports/evaluations - 15 minutes or less - no charge.
Above 15 minutes - prorated charge at the rate of $175/hour.
In-Network Insurance Plans:
- Behavioral Health Systems
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- Health Net
- Mercy Managed Behavioral Health
- MHN/Managed Health Network
- MH Net and GHP
Also covered as an Out of Network Provider by most other insurance companies. Please call for details.